- Extreme fear of being handled
- Unable to get close without her snapping
- Fur around shoulders more curly then rest of body
- Lots of calming signals - especially lip licking
- Pants when anxious
- After 1 session Poppy didn't leap off the sofa whenever owner got up or moved. More relaxed. Panting reduced.
- Session 3 - came to me for TTouches
- Session 5 - very happy to be approached & fussed by a stranger
- Vet visit - no sedation required. Muzzled (as a matter of course) but sat calmly for boosters & check-up
- Fireworks - ears flattened but apart from that showed no fear
- Poppy is much more relaxed in everyday life.